Student Academic Management System
SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List 2023 Summary
||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)
|SPOT Admission Merit List Status
|SAMS Odisha +2 SPOT Admission Merit List Release Date
||27th July 2023 (12:30 PM)
|Reporting of SPOT Selection candidates and admission updation at HSS level
||29 July 2023 to 31 July 2023
|Commencement of Class
||01 August 2023
|SPOT Admission Merit List Download Link
||155335 / 1800-345-6770
SAMS Odisha +2 Admission 2023 Selection Process
- Admission into various Streams of Higher Secondary Schools shall be done strictly on merit basis.
- Marks secured at the HSC/ 10th Board Examination out of the Total Marks, Weightage & Reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. For Reservation & Weightage please refer items 10.4 & 10.5 of the CP.
- In case of candidates passing the HSC/ HS/ equivalent examination compartmentally, average of marks secured in the subject/s concerned at both the examinations shall be taken into consideration to determine the aggregate marks.
- For applicants who have secured equal marks in the 10th Board examination and have opted for same Higher Secondary School & stream, their merit will be decided on the basis of marks in English followed by Social Studies for Arts and Mathematics followed by Science for Science & Commerce Streams. (Govt. Order No.: 57823, Dated: 24.10.2000).
- Any applicant, if selected, will be given only one confirmed seat according to her/his choice of preferences in CAF in the intimation letter.
SAMS Odisha 11th Intimation Letter 2023
- A sample intimation letter has been shown at Annexure-2 of this CP. It can be downloaded by individual applicant (login) from the website www.samsodisha.gov.in or www.sme.odisha.gov.in
- Elective Subject 3 rdor 4th Elective Subject won’t be indicated in the intimation letter of selected applicants. The selected higher secondary school will allocate the Elective Subject(s) 3 rd or 4th Elective Subject as per the merit list, options of applicants in the CAF and the availability of seats as there are limited 4th elective subjects.
- Intimation letter for e-Admission will be communicated through following four modes:
- Student e-space (www.samsodisha.gov.in)
- Selected Higher Secondary School e-space
How To Download SAMS Odisha +2 Merit List 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online merit list or selection list or intimation letter and cut off of Student Academic Management System (SAMS) +2 admission 2023 as under described:
- At first open SAMS Odisha official website samsodisha.gov.in into your computer or phone browser.
- In the middle of home page under School & Mass Education section click on the given link as "Higher Secondary School (+2)"
- You will be redirected to the Department of School & Mass Education, Higher Secondary School portal of Student Academic Management System (SAMS) class 11th Admission Session 2023-24.
- In the +2 admission portal click on the given link as "Second Selection Merit List" and enter your application Barcode Number and Date of Birth.
- For Intimation Letter enter your Mobile Number and Password in the specified input field correctly.
- Next enter Captcha Code as shown in the page correctly.
- Finally click on SIGN IN button to download your Intimation Letter. You can take print out of it or a download copy for future references.