RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024 Download LinkUpdated On : 04 January 2024 08:55 AM
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued online admit card and exam date for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor for 1913 vacancies. All eligible applicants can download their admit card online at RPSC official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 04th January 2024 onwards for Assistant Professor recruitment in RPSC.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
RPSC Admit Card 2024 Summary
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|01/ Exam/ Assistant Professor/ College Education/ EP-I/ 2023-24
|Admit Card Status
|RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card Released Date
|04 January 2024
|RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date
|07 January 2024
|RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card Download Link
|0145-2635200, 2635212, 2635255
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2024
The candidates who have applied online application form for the post of Assistant Professor in Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), their recruitment examination will be conducted on the following date :
Assistant Professor : 07 January 2024 (12:00 PM to 02:00 PM)
RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2024 Instruction
Candidates should get the information about the examination district allotted for the said examination by logging in to the SSO Portal from 31.12.2023. Admit cards for the said examination will be uploaded on the Commission's website and SSO Portal three days before the examination date. Therefore, candidates should download the admit card as soon as possible.
Candidates should download their admit card by visiting the Admit Card link available on the Commission's website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in using the application number and date of birth. Candidates can also download the admit card for the respective examination by logging in to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and selecting the Recruitment portal link available in Citizen Apps (G2C). Candidates should appear at the examination center with the original Aadhaar card (coloured print) for identification. Under special circumstances, in case the original Aadhaar card (coloured print) is not available, entry can be allowed only on the basis of other original photo identity cards like driving license, passport, voter ID card. In the absence of original photo identity card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the centre. Candidates must observe the necessary instructions issued along with the admit card for the examination.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Scheme & Syllabus 2024
The Scheme of competitive examination shall consist of :-
- Written Examination
A. Written Examination :
The written examination shall consist of the following papers carrying the marks and time allowed, as shown against them :-
|Subject concerned with the post
|Subject concerned with the post
|General Studies of Rajasthan
B. Interview :
- The interview shall carry 24 marks.
- To the extent of three times of total number of vacancies (category wise), the candidates who obtained such minimum qualifying marks in written examination as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be summoned for interview.
C. Syllabus :
The syllabus shall be such as specified by the Commission, from time to time and will be intimated to the candidates within the stipulated time in the manner as the Commission deems fit.
Note (According to sub rule (2) of rule 19 A):- The Commission shall not recommend a candidate who has failed to appear in any of the written paper and interview.
How To Download RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
There are following simple steps for online downloading of RPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- In the home page under News and Events section click on the moving link as "Download Admit Card For Assistant Professor Exam 2024"
- You will be redirected to admit card download page of RPSC Assistant Professor recruitment examination 2024
- In the admit card page under Admit Card Download section enter your Application No. and Date of Birth correctly in the specified input field.
- Next enter Captcha code as shown in the page correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Submit button to download your admit card from RPSC server.