WBPSC Food SI Notification 2023 PDF
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2022 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service , Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. All interested candidates can download recruitment notification in PDF through given link as below, before apply online must read the notification carefully to avoid any kind of confusion.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023
The Recruitment will be made on the basis of Written Examination (MCQ type) followed by Personality Test to be conducted by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in the Written Examination, the Personality Test and also in the aggregate. Candidates short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question) will only be called for Personality Test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test. All appointments shall initially be made on a temporary basis.
WBPSC Food SI Syllabus and Test Pattern 2023
A. Written Examination:
The Examination will consist of only one paper on -
- General Studies
Total Marks - 100 (50 marks each).
Duration of examination will be 1½ hours.
The examination will be held on multiple choice objective type questions.
B. Personality Test: Full Marks - 20
A limited number of candidates selected meritwise on the results of written examination will be called to appear at the personality test.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written examination and the marks obtained in the personality test.
The Commission, shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in the written examination, the personality test and also in the aggregate.
Syllabus of the Written Examination:
WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
- General Studies (Matters of common experience including every day science, current events and problems with special reference to India, elementary knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography).
- Arithmetic (Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examnination of the W.B.B.S.E. with mental ability).
- Assesment and evaluation of answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final.
WBPSC Food SI Salary and Pay Scale 2023
PAY LEVEL 6: Rs.22,700/- to 58,500/- as per ROPA-2019 -besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
WBPSC Food SI Qualifying Marks 2023
The Commission has fixed the following category wise qualifying marks in aggregate. The aggregate marks will be comprised of the marks obtained in Written Examination and Personality Test taken together.
|OBC (A & B)
|Meritorious Sports Person
How To Apply Online For WBPSC Food SI Exam 2023
The process of filling online application for Food SI recruitment :
- Candidate go to the official website https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Candidates are login with Enrollment/ Registration ID and Password.
- After login candidate have to click on the link apply for the WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Fill WBPSC Food SI recruitment form all details correctly and upload all necessary Documents, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Candidate have to check double enter information and documents are correct or not.
- Pay the application fee (if applicants are applicable)
- After completing all the details and payment, submit the form and take print out for future reference.