Delhi Home Guard Eligibility Criteria 2024
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass (Senior Secondary) / (for Ex-Servicemen/ Ex-CAPF Personnel:- 10th Pass)
Citizen of India and Resident of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Proof for resident of Delhi: The candidate must possess any of the following:
- Valid Passport
- Election Commission Photo I Card
- Current and valid ration card bearing his name and photograph. If the ration card is without photograph of candidate, it is required to be supported by another identity proof bearing photograph of applicant.
- Valid Driving License issued by Transport Dept. GNCT Delhi.
- Duly attested passbook of Public Sector Bank Account having photograph with residential address in Delhi.
- Certificate issued by competent/authorized Government authority of Revenue Department, GNCT Delhi.