HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023 CET Haryana Download LinkUpdated On : 15 November 2023 10:50 AM
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued online answer key for Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2023 for various Group-D posts against Advt. No. 01/2023. All eligible aspirants can download online CET Haryana answer key at HSSC official website hssc.gov.in or NTA website from 10th November 2023 onwards for recruitment of various group D posts in Haryana.
HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Test Name||Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2023|
|Post Name||Group D|
|CET Haryana Exam Date||21 October 2023 & 22 October 2023|
|Answer Key Status||Released|
|Haryana Group D Answer Key Released Date||10 November 2023|
|Duration of the Answer Key Challenge||10 to 13 November 2023, 5.00 PM|
|Processing Fee For Each Answer Key Challenge||Rs.100/-|
|CET Haryana Answer Key Download Link||hssc.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||+91 172 2566597|
|HSSC CET Group D Result 2023||HSSC Group D Result 2023|
CET Haryana Answer Key 2023 Notice
The CET Examination-2023 for Group “D” Posts was held on 21st and 22nd October, 2023. The Provisional Answer Keys, Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets are now hosted on the Website(s) recruitment.nta.nic.in and/or www.hssc.gov.in. Further, an opportunity is provided to the interested candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys of any question ONLINE only. The Candidates shall be required to pay online an amount of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) per answer key challenge as processing fee (non-refundable).
Haryana CET OMR Instructions 2023
The Commission will display the scanned images of OMR answer sheets in respective logins of candidates. Date of display of scanned images of OMR would be communicated after the examination through public notice.
How To Download HSSC CET Group D Answer Key 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of HSSC CET recruitment examination 2023 answer key as under described:
- Please go to the website recruitment.nta.nic.in or http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Login with your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Enter Security Pin as displayed on the screen and submit (by clicking Sign In button).
- After Login two buttons will appear on the screen as follows: a. Click to View /Challenge Answer Key, b. Click to View OMR.
- ‘Click View OMR’ displays your copy of OMR Sheet.
- ‘Click View /Challenge Answer Key’ will allow you to view and challenge Answer Key.
- When you will click on ‘View /Challenge Answer Key’, 100 Questions in sequential order with following headings will be displayed: a. Sl no, b. Post, c. Question ID, d. Correct Option(s), e. Option(s) ID claimed
- The number next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct/most appropriate Answer Key to be used for compilation of result.
- To challenge any question, you may use anyone or more of the Option(s) given in the next column by clicking the check box.
- If you wish to choose “None of These” option then option “1” to “4” should not be checked.
- . Once you have challenged the desired questions, click on ‘Save Your Claims’.
- To support your claim, you may upload the supporting documents by clicking ‘Choose File’ and selecting the file. All supporting documents should be put in a single file in pdf format.
- Once finalized, click on ‘Save your Claims and Pay Fee’ button to move to the next screen.
- The next screen will display the list of challenges with following buttons: a. Save Challenges and Pay Fee Amount, b. Modify Your Claims
- Click on ‘Save Challenges and Pay Fee Amount’ button to save you challenges and do the payment. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a processing fee @ ₹ 100/- for each question challenged. The payment can be done through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Paytm.
- After successful payment, download/ print the Answer Key challenge receipt.
- If you wish to revise your claims then click on ‘Modify Your Claims’ and follows steps 6 to 15.