BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Notification 2023 PDF
Online notification has been released for 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023 for selection of various posts in various departments and other examinations. This examination will be conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission, before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully.
Download BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Notification 2023 PDF
Selection Process of BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Combined Competitive Examination Preliminary and mains, interview and as per BPSC recruitment advertisement.
BPSC 69th Prelims and Main Exam Syllabus 2023
- The Integrated Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination will be of General Studies subject, all questions of which will be objective in nature with multiple choices. The duration of the exam will be of two hours and the total marks will be 150. Question wise selection of any one answer out of multiple choice answers will be required.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the preliminary examination.
- The preliminary examination will be just a screening test, on the basis of which the candidates will be selected for the main examination. The number of candidates to be shortlisted for the Main Examination will be ten (10) times the total number of vacancies notified. All the candidates who obtain the same cut off marks category wise will be selected for the main examination.
- In this preliminary examination, general science, contemporary events of national and international importance, history of India and major features of the history of Bihar, general geography, major geographical divisions of Bihar and its important rivers, India's polity and economic system, independence After that there will be major changes in Bihar's economy, National Movement of India and Bihar's contribution in it and questions to test general mental ability.
- Passing this preliminary examination will be mandatory and for this, by resolution no. 2374 of Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Bihar, dated 16.07.2007 and General Administration Department, Bihar's resolution no. 962, dated 22-01-2021, 40% for general category, 36.5% for backward class, 34% for extremely backward class and 34% for SC/ST. It will be mandatory for women and disabled candidates to achieve the prescribed minimum qualifying marks of 32% otherwise they will be out of the competition.
Main (Written) Examination
1. Compulsory subjects and their codes: -
- General Hindi (01) - 100 Marks (It will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in this subject, but it will not be counted for the purpose of merit determination.)
- General Study, First Paper (02) - 300 Marks
- General Study, Second Paper (03) - 300 Marks
- Essay (38) - 300 Marks
2. List of optional subjects and their codes
One subject has to be selected from the following elective subject, which will be of 100 marks (100 questions objective / MCQ based). It will be mandatory to obtain the minimum marks fixed by the State Government, but it will not be counted for the purpose of merit determination.
- Agriculture Science (04)
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (05)
- Human Science (06)
- Botany (07)
- Chemistry (08)
- Civil Engineering (09)
- Commercial Science and Accountancy (10)
- Economics (11)
- Electrical Engineering (12)
- Geography (13)
- Geology (14)
- History (15)
- Labor and Social Welfare (16)
- Law (17)
- Management (18)
- Mathematics (19)
- Mechanical Engineering (20)
- Philosophy (21)
- Physics (22)
- Political Science and International Relations (23)
- Psychology (24)
- Public Administration (25)
- Sociology (26)
- Statistics (27)
- Zoology (28)
- Hindi Language and Literature (29)
- English Language and Literature (30)
- Urdu Language and Literature (31)
- Bangla Language and Literature (32
- Sanskrit Language and Literature (33)
- Persian Language and Literature (34)
- Arbi Language and Literature (35)
- Pali Language and Literature (36)
- Maithli Language and Literature (37)
- The personality test of the successful candidates in the main examination will be of 120 marks.
- It is mandatory for the candidates invited for the personality test to appear in the personality test, otherwise they will not be included in the merit list prepared for the final result.
BPSC 69th Pre Exam Admit Card 2023
69th Combined (Preliminary & Main) Competitive Examination 2023 admit card will be released soon at BPSC official website, you can download your admit card by login into your account by username and password in dashboard.
BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Exam Merit List 2023
900 marks of 69th Combined Main Examination (General Studies, First Paper - General Studies, Second Paper - 300 marks, Essay - 300 marks) and 120 marks for interview 300 marks, total 1020 marks, reservation category wise while preparing the merit list The final result will be published.
How To Apply Online For BPSC 69th Prelims Exam
All eligible applicants can apply online at BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 15th July 2023 for 69th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2023. In the home page of BPSC portal click on Apply Online link in left side pane. In bottom of application page under Online Registration tab click on online register button to register, after registration login into your account fill the detailed application form, pay application fee and finally take print out of your application form for future reference.