PRL Recruitment Notification 2022
Online recruitment notification has been released for total selection of 17 posts, 11 posts for Assistant and 06 posts for Junior Personal Assistant in Physical Research Laboratory , a premier Scientific & Research Institute and an Autonomous Unit under the Department of Space, Government of India for young, dynamic and motivated candidates.
What is PRL?
The full form of PRL is Physical Research Laboratory which is authorized as a premier Scientific & Research Institute and an Autonomous Unit under the Department of Space, Government of India.
PRL Recruitment Pay Scale or Salary
Physical Research Laboratory recruitment latest revised pay scale or salary is given below as per post with level-4 :
- Assistant : Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Junior Personal Assistant : Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
PRL Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant Selection Process
Physical Research Laboratory recruitment selection process is given below as per notification:
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for further evaluation for selection viz. Written Test/Skill Test.
- There will be an initial screening based on the on-line application. The criteria for screening will be decided vis-a-vis number of total applications or any other criteria as decided by PRL.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Ahmedabad only & based on the written test scores, required number of candidates alone shall be called for skill test. Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100- point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
List of documents required PRL Recruitment Application
Before starting of the filling of online application, the candidate should keep the following details/ documents/ information ready:-
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph (10 kb size, jpg image, not older than 3 months). Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/ 10th / 12th / HSC Certificate).
- Final/ Provisional Certificate or Marks sheet for Graduation/ Diploma(Essential Qualification)/Conversion Certificate, if applicable as defined in this advertisement.
- Scanned copy of Final/ Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate (70 kb size, pdf.).
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- PwBD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
How to Download Admit Card for PRL Vacancy
A valid Email id & Mobile number of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill test for those who will be screened-in, will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
How To Apply Online For PRL Recruitment
Applications will be received ON-LINE ONLY. The Candidates should register their application on-line at www.prl.res.in (→ Opportunities → Job vacancies) between 10/09/2022 (1000 Hrs.) and 01/10/2022 (1700 Hrs.).
Upon registration, applicant will be provided with an on-line Registration Number (the Registration Confirmation format) which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
The documents as mentioned above viz NOC, SC/ ST, OBC, EWS, PwBD Certificate, Discharge certificate along with duly signed Registration Confirmation format with summary of application generated after submitting online application duly affixing photograph, should be sent on or before 07.10.2022:
ROOM NO. 003
PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY