The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Application Start Date: 02-12-2022
- Application Last Date: 13-12-2022
- UR / OBC / EWS Candidate : Rs.0/-
- SC / ST Candidate : Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- Age As On: 21.10.2022
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For UP NHM CHO
- Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University from academic year 2020 onwards shall eligible to apply.
For clarification the academic year refers for Integration of middle level health provider (MLHP), i.e., student who will be undergoing 4th year B.Sc. Nursing and 2nd year Post B.Sc. Nursing in the year 2019-20.
- Less than 35 years of age as on date 21-10-2022, and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Government rules.
- Candidate must be registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid Registration certificate. In case registration certificate is not available, candidate has to annex copy of registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
- In case of uploading registration slip, candidate shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of appointment letter. The appointment of the candidate is subject to the registration with UP Nurses & Midwives Council, in case he/she unable to registered in the given timeline his/her appointment stands automatically cancelled.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy Details As Per Category
|Community Health Officers